About Wawa: Wawa, Inc. is an American chain of convenience stores and gas stations located along the East Coast of the United States, operating in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and Florida. The company’s corporate headquarters is located in the Wawa area of Chester Heights, Pennsylvania, in Greater Philadelphia. As of 2008, Wawa was the largest convenience store chain in Greater Philadelphia, and it is also the third-largest retailer of food in Greater Philadelphia, after ACME Markets and ShopRite. On April 16, 1964, Grahame Wood, George Wood’s grandson, opened the first Wawa Food Market at 1212 MacDade Boulevard in Folsom, Pennsylvania, which remained in operation until June 17, 2016 when it closed in favor of a new “super Wawa” down the street.
A parade was held from the original location to the new store on opening day. The Wawa Food Market stores were also part of a then-new trend in retailing, the convenience store. Open both earlier and later than traditional supermarkets; they carried other foods and beverages besides milk and other items from the Wawa dairy. As of May 2018, Wawa has over 800 locations across Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Florida.
MyWawaVisit Survey at www.mywawavisit.com
Like many other companies, Wawa is also conducting a survey where customers can share their views and experience openly. The official survey site of Wawa is www.mywawavisit.com. The survey is conducted to measure the customer’s satisfaction, and the information collected from the customers is used for improving their experience. You have to fulfill a few requirements and rules of the survey to enter the Wawa Survey. The same is discussed below in detail. You will require only a few minutes to complete this survey. We have also provided the instructions for your ease. With this information, you can complete your survey quickly.
Survey Rules to be Fulfilled:
- Should have at least 18 years or more.
- Should be a legal resident of The United States.
- I should have recently purchased at any Wawa location.
- Must hold a valid purchase receipt.
- Only one entry is allowed per month.
- Employees working at Wawa and their immediate family members are not allowed to take part in the survey.
Wawa Survey Guide
Before proceeding with the Wawa Survey, make sure that you have these things ready:
- A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with Internet Access.
- A web browser.
- Wawa purchase receipt with Survey Code.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish.
If you have the things mentioned above, then you will get an entry into the survey. So here are the instructions to follow:
- First of all, make sure that your device is connected to a fast and good internet connection to avoid interruption.
- Then, open the web browser on your device.
- Enter the web address of Wawa Survey to visit its official website or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will directly land on the survey page of Wawa.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Proceed and enter the survey code along with the store number printed on your receipt.
- Then, click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely. Your feedback must be based on the most recent experience.
- Also, share your opinions and experience.
- After completing, submit the survey it.
- Provide your contact details and continue.
- Finally, you will have a chance to enter the survey sweepstakes, where you can win the rewards.
Wawa Survey Rewards
As mentioned earlier, Wawa will appreciate its customers for taking part in the survey. That is, they are rewarded for giving their valuable feedback. Here are the details of the Wawa Survey Rewards:
- Upon the completion of the survey, you will get a chance to enter the survey sweepstakes.
- The winner will be announced on its official site.
- If you are a lucky winner, then you may win a gift card worth $250.
- With that gift card, you can purchase at any Wawa location on your next visit.
- The Gift Card will be valid for a limited period. Make sure to use it before it expires.
- Also, retain the receipt because you need to carry it on your next visit.
Wawa Customer Service – Contact Details
If you have any queries or any questions in your mind, you can contact the customer service team of Wawa. The customer service representatives will provide the required assistance. Below are the contact details of Wawa Customer Service:
- Customer Service Number: (888)-624-8140
- Official website: www.wawa.com
That’s all about the Wawa Survey. This post mainly focuses on Wawa Survey. Wawa customers will receive an invitation to take part in a customer survey printed on their receipt. If you wish to participate in a short study of Wawa, you can check the complete details here. We hope that this information was helpful for you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)